Friday, March 14, 2008

What's going on with SRL...

The Tuesday night show, SRL with 8mm, on www.spreadradiolive.com, is on hold until I can get my router replaced, which won't happen until we are back from South America.

I'm sorry about the delay, but I just don't want to put together playlists of music that I care and about want to share with you, only to know that the constantly re-buffering stream is making it impossible for you to really get into the show.

Those of you who hang out in the chat room with me during the show know that I talk to you and answer chat room questions on-air, and where's the fun in that if you can't hear me when I'm teasing you?

In a nutshell, I don't feel comfortable inviting you listen when I know the streaming is less than optimal. I feel like you're getting an inferior show... and that's just not how we roll.

I DO MISS YOU VERY MUCH, though. I really enjoyed the few shows we got through. I'm going to try to get them (SRL) a couple of archived versions of the show before we leave so they can try to rebroadcast them while we're gone. :)
I can't wait to start them again...

On South America....

We leave for Santiago, Chile early next week, if you live in Santiago...keep you eye out at a Feria del disco for a surprise on Tuesday, March 18th...

I think we have a show over in Buenos Aires, Argentina too...but I don't know what the date is, yet... ha! (I'll see if I can find out)

We're excited about the trip and we do have quite a bit to do before we leave, so I've got to cut this short.

While we're gone...we'll check our myspace when we can, post here if possible and take lots of pictures...so stay tuned...

Love, Juliette

No comments: