Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday evening...

So, in the first of what will be daily updates, ramblings and musings... I have but one thing to say...

I'm sick. It's ridiculous. I was determined not to catch the damned plague that's going around Los Angeles, but here I sit...coughing hideously, and grumbling.... feeling like someone poured broken glass down my throat.

I hate it. (I know, who likes being sick, right?)

Ah well, c'est la vie, I suppose... however, I have decided that I'll be rid of this by Wednesday or Thursday.

So there.

Besides, Sean and I will be in Phoenix this weekend, so I can't be sick for that. We're going to play an acoustic set Friday night on Roosevelt Row around 7:15pm. A bunch of our Phoenix friends have told us all about the First Fridays art walks, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Ok, so I had more than one thing to say... but that will be true most of the time.

Bonne nuit!
Juliette

3 comments:

Jenn Doll said...

Oh no! Get well soon. And I won't be sharing my Gatorade with you now. Sorry.

Oooh, acoustic set. You should totally record something acoustic. Video. Mp3. Sumpin' sumpin'.

Have fun in Phoenix. I love it there.

Anonymous said...

Buy some throat coat. Works wonders for some vocalists...

8mm said...

thank you...I will... :)