Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back from the desert...


Ahh, Arizona...

I think Ryan Breen said it best,
"It's ANAZING!"

(Ok, so it was late and cocktails were a'plentiful...but it really was pretty great.)

We really enjoyed the Art Detour/ First Fridays event... that's a really cool thing that you've got there Phoenix... seriously.


Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the desert, but it certainly does have its beauty... it took that pic on my phone on the way in...

...The desert might be growing on me...

It helps that we got to spend time with some good friends. Many whom we hadn't seen in some time. That really makes all the difference in the world.
We've always enjoyed playing for Phoenix crowds too... what can we say, we like it warm...(I could do with a bit more humidity, but c'est la vie)

Oh, I promised Jenn a picture from the show:



Me and Mr. Beavan...

I tug on my dress because I have a hard time being still...

Here's another of the Miniature Tigers, which by the way, their EPs "White Magic" and "Black Magic" are out now...so if you dig 'em, go buy some music!


I didn't get many shots off because between the Mini Ts and Back-Ted-And- Ted, dancing was most certainly in order!

For more about those bands you can check out their label's site here:
www.modernartrecords.com

They're good peeps over there, so show 'em some love if you like what you hear.

Oh, mes amis, I believe that that is all I have for you tonight. It's been a long weekend and I've still got to finish getting ready for our trip to Chile! (and possibly Buenos Aires!)

We're South America bound and looking forward to those shows!!

love~Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks very beautiful and peaceful out there!